- Provide support with Accounts Payable to include gathering, review and substantiating vendor invoices, accurate and timely vendor invoice data entry and balancing, and check processing distribution.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Provide follow up for Accounts Payable with vendors, employees, offices as needed in order to accurately process Accounts Payable.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Post revenues by verifying and entering transactions from lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Responsible for accurately coding, matching of packing slips for Office and Medical Supply invoices.
- Provide support with accurate and timely maintenance of the record retention system for accounts payable records.
- Process and accurately distribute mail for the Accounting department daily.
- Provide assistance with month end processing and general ledger as needed and other duties assigned.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Support accounting department with year-end tax form distribution.
- Provide clerical and other administrative assistance as requested.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Make copies of various documents as required.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Accurately and timely prepare and proofread letters, memos, and other correspondence.
- Complete accurate and timely documentation.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Perform all other duties as requested by supervisor.
At least 2 years of accounting experience
Microsoft Office & Excel
BA degree preferred
Bilingual in English and Mandarin
Excellent organizational, supervisory, decision making, and problem solving skills, with attention to detail, deadlines and accuracy is essential.
Computer literate and receptive to emerging technology and software programs.
Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Self-motivated with strong attention to detail is a must.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Tzu Chi Foundation USA is a nonprofit organization.
We offer competitive benefit package including paid health insurance, vacation, sick leave, and more.