- Assist the Director with the administration, management and supervision of a comprehensive camp programs serving children aged 5-12 includes the planning, marketing and promotion, scheduling, execution, budget and evaluation of Summer/Fall/Spring Camp sessions.
- Schedule transportation, purchasing tickets and reserving restaurant.
- Monitor the food and materials inventory.
- Assist with student lodging management and field support.
- Assist with camp uniform order and inventory.
- Support and Assist the Director with the administration,
- management and supervision of a comprehensive after school program
- Research and Various administrative tasks in terms of supporting our camps.
- Gathering of the most updated information about our camps.
- Maintain positive relationship with parents and follow up camps policies and procedures.
- Compile information gathered by Program Advisers, Program Managers
- Act as a mentor and a role model
- Perform other duties as assigned
Practice or project management experience preferred
MS office-excel, word, with Power point a plus
4 year college major in Camping, recreation education or related field preferred.
Bilingual in English and Mandarin preferred
• Interest, knowledge and skills in a variety of camp programs.
• A growing, searching, and tolerant Tzu Chi faith
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Tzu Chi Foundation USA is a nonprofit organization.
We offer competitive benefit package including paid health insurance, vacation, sick leave, and more.
Send an Introduction and link to portfolio or relevant experience.