- To follow Tzu Chi Bilingual/Character Education curriculum and design lesson plans and activities for preschool children.
- To follow lesson plans and curriculum activities scheduled for that day.
- To always maintain State Licensed ratio.
- To take full responsibility in arriving to work at the scheduled time and also to be flexible in changing hours if the need arises.
- To be flexible with any changes to daily room assignments, working with various age groups, and teaching staff according to daily operational needs.
- To monitor and supervise children at all times indoors and outdoors.
- To maintain head count sheets and daily attendance for safety reasons.
- To establish proper and professional communication with other staff members and parents.
- To maintain proper age appropriate interaction with children at all times.
- To maintain a professional relationship with all volunteers.
- To be in compliance with Tzu Chi dress code policy.
- It is mandatory to attend all Tzu Chi meetings and trainings consistently.
- To be responsible for the classroom decoration and setting for a better learning environment.
- To have full responsibility of working with Bilingual Teacher as a team to implement Tzu Chi Bilingual/Character Education and Humanity Program.
- To follow all licensing procedures in the classroom.
- To be aware of the health and safety guidelines in the classroom.
- To maintain confidentiality of the information regarding the children.
- To keep accurate information regarding the progress of the children.
- To work with the Preschool Director as needed.
- To perform any and all other duties as assigned.
- To inform the Preschool Director by 6:00 am if the employee is sick and not be able to be at school.
- Hours: Various hours range between 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (8hrs)
- Job Requirements: Minimum 12 ECE core units, Finger Print / Background Clearance
2 or more years job experience in Early Childhood Education
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
CPR and First Aid,
Immunizations Up to date and include MMR and Whooping Cough
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Tzu Chi Education Foundation USA is a nonprofit organization.
We offer competitive benefit package including paid health insurance, vacation, sick leave, and more.
Send an Introduction and link to portfolio or relevant experience.