- To follow Tzu Chi Bilingual/Character Education curriculum and design lesson plans and activities for preschool children.
- To follow lesson plans and curriculum activities scheduled for that day.
- To always maintain State Licensed ratio.
- To take full responsibility in arriving to work at the scheduled time and also to be flexible in changing hours if the need arises.
- To be flexible with any changes to daily room assignments, working with various age groups, and teaching staff according to daily operational needs .
- To monitor and supervise children at all times indoors and outdoors.
- To maintain head count sheets and daily attendance for safety reasons.
- To establish proper and professional communication with other staff members and parents.
- To maintain proper age appropriate interaction with children at all times.
- To maintain a professional relationship with all volunteers.
- To be in compliance with Tzu Chi dress code policy.
- To be responsible for the classroom decoration and setting for a better learning environment.
- To have full responsibility of working with Bilingual Teacher as a team to implement Tzu Chi Bilingual/Character Education and Humanity Program.
- To follow all licensing procedures in the classroom.
- To be aware of the health and safety guidelines in the classroom.
- To maintain confidentiality of the information regarding the children.
- To keep accurate information regarding the progress of the children.
- To work with the Preschool Director as needed.
- To perform any and all other duties as assigned.
- To inform the Preschool Director by 6:00 am if the employee is sick and not be able to be at school.
- Job Requirements: Minimum 12 ECE core units, Finger Print / Background Clearance
- Hours: Various hours range between 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (8hrs)
2 or more years job experience in Early Childhood Education
Major in Early Childhood Education
(Mandarin is a Plus)
CPR and First Aid,
Immunizations Up to date and Minimum 12 ECE units,
Finger print/Background check clearance
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tzu Chi Education Foundation USA is a nonprofit organization.
We offer competitive benefit package including paid health insurance, vacation, sick leave, and more.