JOB OPENINGS/Part Time After School Program Activity Coach/Teacher
Part Time After School Program Activity Coach/Teacher
Walnut & Monrovia, CA
Buddhist Tzu Chi Education Foundation is currently seeking multiple coaches and teachers for after school activity programs. The goal of the After School Activity Program is to provide high quality educational recreation experience for school age from 5 to 12 under the direction of Tzu Chi Education mission. Activities include: basketball, baseball, soccer, table tennis, badminton, volleyball, dance, drawing, music, martial arts, etc. Programs are held on week days after 4 pm based on each school’s calendar.
All coaches and teachers will be thoroughly committed to Tzu Chi Education mission and must pass background check.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Eligible to work in United States.
• Experience working with culturally diverse population
• Previous experience working with children or youth of all ages
• (Sports) With varsity level experience playing and/or coaching.
• (Dance, Art, Music and others) College background preferred or verifiable teaching experience.
• Strong Work Ethics
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent collaborative skills and all-around team player.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tzu Chi Foundation USA is a nonprofit organization.
We offer competitive benefit package including paid health insurance, vacation, sick leave, and more.