- To follow Tzu Chi Bilingual/Character Education curriculum and design lesson plans and activities for preschool children.
- To follow lesson plans and curriculum activities scheduled for that day.
- To always maintain State Licensed ratio.
- To take full responsibility in arriving to work at the scheduled time and also to be flexible in changing hours if the need arises.
- To monitor and supervise children at all times indoors and outdoors.
- To maintain head count sheets and daily attendance for safety reasons.
- To establish proper and professional communication with other staff members and parents.
- To maintain proper age appropriate interaction with children at all times.
- To maintain a professional relationship with all volunteers.
- To be in compliance with Tzu Chi dress code policy.
- It is mandatory to attend all Tzu Chi meetings and trainings consistently.
- 12. To be responsible for the classroom decoration and setting for a better learning environment.
- To have full responsibility of working with Bilingual Teacher as a team to implement Tzu Chi Bilingual/Character Education and Humanity Program.
- To follow all licensing procedures in the classroom.
- To be aware of the health and safety guidelines in the classroom.
- To maintain confidentiality of the information regarding the children.
- To keep accurate information regarding the progress of the children.
- To work with the Preschool Director as needed.
- To perform any and all other duties as assigned.
- To inform the Preschool Director by 6:00 am if the employee is sick and not be able to be at school.
At least 2 years of Preschool teaching experience.
MS Office, Windows XP
With a high school degree Bachelor degree is a plus
Language proficiency in English , Mandarin is a plus
Commensurate upon experience
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tzu Chi Foundation USA is a nonprofit organization.
We offer competitive benefit package including paid health insurance, vacation, sick leave, and more.
Send an Introduction and link to portfolio or relevant experience.